Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Ludemanns Visit

Grandma and Grnadpa Ludemann came to Des Moines for a visit at the end of February. Grandma got roped into playing in Leighton's bedroom. They spent a lot of time watching cars out the window, playing basketball, and throwing balls onto the bed.



Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa. I enjoyed getting to eat out a lot and Leighton enjoyed eating your clementines. You got Leighton totally hooked on them, which he thinks are oranges and says "orn!" We all had a great time! We are excited to see you again in a month for Leighton's 2 year birthday!



They also brought family pictures from Christmas. I haven't uploaded the one of the entire Ludemann/Miller/Hukee family yet, but here are a few of the good ones I have on my computer!

No, we don't have 3 kids ... yet! Leighton is torturing his poor cousin Hayden. This picture is just priceless. McCabe is being his usual self which is crying till mommy holds him. Leighton is being his usual self which is trying to push people heads down so he can sit on them (Luke is usually the victim in this game. I love to watch it ... especially when Leighton has a smelly diaper!).

Now McCabe is trying to copy Leighton, and Leighton has had enough of the sitting still. A little better, but still not quite the perfect pose! At least it is documented, right?



No comments: