Leighton and Quinn played on the playground before it started.
Below Leighton is picking up Candy. Poor guy didn't have a cute bucket or basket to put his candy into. He only had a bag, which made him a little sad. So he would just pick up candy and put it in other kids baskets or give it to other parents. He was such a kind boy. We did manage to get a couple pieces of candy into the bag! I hate all the vanilla tootsie rolls!
Afterwards, Leighton and Quinn had a blast destroying the boundary markers.
Leighton found Sara's vacant stroller and started to push it. Soon, Quinn joined him. Then a couple minutes later, all the boys were enjoying it, 2 boys sitting and 2 boys pushing. It was so cute.
Afterward, Luke got to have a daddy day with the boys and I headed to Ames to watch the boys Aunt Jenna in a fashion show. It was increadible. I am thankful that I don't have to wear 5 1/2 inch heals! Great job Jenna, you looked beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment