Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Luke is Recognized as a Pastor
Romans 12:1 "Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship."
My husband has been living sacrificially for others for as long as I have know him. I get the privilege of seeing him respond to God's mercy in his life by serving and sacrificing for me, the kids, our church, family and even strangers. This past Sunday, March 27th, 2011, Luke was recognized as a pastor at our church.
It's a powerful experince to have such godly men pray over your husband and your family! We are so thankful to be serving alongside these great men and their wives and their children. We are encrouaged by their faith, challenged by their examples, and just plain enjoy their company. What a delight and joy these pastors and their families are to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment