Josh McDowell has visited our church a couple of times now and we are very challenged by his emphasis on relationships. He says relationships transform us. Luke and I hope these one-on-one times will breed trust, love, encouragment, self-confidence, and since of belonging in our family. Luke and I take great pride in our family and hope that our kids know how much we love them & how much the Lord loves them.
Obviously Leighton and McCabe are very young still, but you see Leighton and Luke above going on a walk together to enjoy some one-on-one time. I think it was good for both of them. McCabe and I took some pictures from 3 stories up because it was so great.
Leighton is getting so fast and is very adventursome. When we aren't carrying him, he hits the groud running with a goal of discovering everything. I think Luke had some trouble keeping up with him on their walk. I wonder how much they even stayed on the path!
No comments:
Post a Comment