Then I put all my fitting jeans into the wash, with the pee jeans, so do some much needed laundry (sorry Luke for getting behind!).
Then I sat down on the couch and discovered that Leighton had not only peed on me, but also all over the couch, so now those jeans were unwearable, and my wearable jeans were in the wash.
So I put on a older-ish pair that are like my favorite! Well warn and much loved! There were a little small but I was enjoying them all the same.
We went to Wee Worship music class. While getting back into my car at the church, I totally split a HUGE whole in a very inappropriate location. So sad, my favorite jeans and first expensive pair has officially warn out completely.
Now I am in my original jean choice for the day since they were all clean for my once I got home.
Other Happenings of the Day:
1. I had a great lunch with my babes on the porch. See McCabe lovin' it too ....

2. Planted tomatoes, bell peppers and jalapenos. It must be documented that I tilled the garden with Leighton's bright green plastic toy rake. I broke it in the process. And I dug wholes with his tiny plastic shovel. We don't have gardening tools or gloves, so it was pretty funny make it all work with Leighton's toys and my trying really really hard to keep the dirt from penetrating under my nails.
3. Talked to my good friend Julie Weeks on the phone. I just love her and wish we could talk way more often.
4. Saw Anna Judd for the first time in 5 weeks because she was away in Indiana.
5. Laundry. I even put them ALL away on the same day that I washed, dried and folded them!
6. Ate leftover goulash! Delicious! It was such a hard choice because I had leftover goulash with spicy italian sausage and I also had leftover Honey Ham with Basil and Pesto mashed potatoes from Dinner with newlyweds, Darrin and McKenna last night.
7. Watched a good message from Chip Ingrahm's r12 series. Our bible study watched it monday and while I was physically present, I was trying to keep both boys quiet and still and was unable to take notes and let it transform my mind! Lckily my husband is the owner of the DVD series so I got to watch it today!
8. Went to Wee Worship and learned a fun new song to sing with Leighton! We practiced it at lunch and due to hand motions, he ended up getting his goulash all over his face! It is priceless to watch him sing, "Ive got the joy of the Lord," while spreading goulash all over his smiling face.
9. Listen to Leighton call from the other room, "Mommy Help Leighton get down. I'm way up here!" It turned out that he had just climbed into McCabes crib and could get out!
And some randoms happenings for which I have pictures ...
1. Their last bath ....
2. Leighton needed to get a breathing treatment at the Drs. Office due to having a bad cold. He handled it soooo well. And those painted nails and big hands are not Leighton's. Rather they are mine, holding the machine for him. :) Poor McCabe was stuck in the car seat so that I could properly help Leighton. Can you find him in the picture?
Until next time ....
2 comments:
Wow! Love this post! Especially your jeans story. I'll enjoy these quiet days when Noah stays where I put him & look forward to him getting bigger & the fun we'll have :)
I bet I can fix your jeans for you!!
Post a Comment