I love being a mother to these boys. These three boys are incredibly different and I praise God for how He made them and praise God that we get to enjoy them.
The boys are growing more adventurous as the days go by. Tipping over their 4 wheeler is one of their favorite things to do. No injuries yet. Just lots of giggles.
Leighton ...
McCabe is a man of dress clothes and jeans. He loves his jeans and wants to wear them everyday. On Saturdays I wash them so they are clean for church and he insists on wearing a different pair of jeans while they are in the wash. He also loves dress shirts. In fact, when he was sick and stayed home from church, he was so sad that he wouldn't get a donut that he didn't get to wear a dress shirt (I let him wear his church cloths at home!).
Brooks is a man of a million faces; A million hysterical and contagious faces. Just try to have a conversation with him and not get one of these faces as part of his response. I dare you.




No comments:
Post a Comment