I LOVE being a mother to this sweet girl. Wynnlee is such a blessing to us. We are equally as delighted with how God made her, as we are for each of our boys. Each time we have welcomed home a baby, we are delighted and overjoyed and thankful and attached and humbled and totally in love with them. Adding Wynnlee did the same. And having our first girl made it wonderful in a whole new way. People always ask me if having a girl is different. I always tell them, "it shouldn't be different because she nurses, sleeps, smiles, grows, loses hair, cries, and does everything else by the book just as the boys did, but yet it is wildly different."
There is something beautifully different about having a girl.
I can't put my finger on it.
It's not the bows.
It's not the shoes.
It's not the colors.
It's not the methods.
It's not the needs.
I can't put my finger on it.
There is just something beautifully different about having a girl.
I can tell Luke is different around her. And interestingly enough, in all the observing I get to do as a mom, I have noticed that my the boys are different around her too. They know she is a girl and they know, though they wouldn't describe it this way, that she is beautifully different.
So here are some pictures of Wynnlee. Beautiful Wynnlee.


















No comments:
Post a Comment