It goes without saying that every year I am shocking that my kids are the age that they are. Times flies. We all say it. We all mean it. But why do I every year think Brooks is older than he is. With him, Im like, "he is only 6?" He seems so old to me. He does everything his brothers do and plays up divisions in sports with them so that we don't have to have 4 different teams not that Wynnlee is playing too. He is incredibly smart in math, reading, spelling, phonics, and art. He is a wiz. He is wise and mature beyond his years (when he isn't being foolish and immature). Ha. What I mean to say it that he is normal kid. He does normal 6 year old things to be sure, but he is also incredibly more advanced than he should be at many many things. It is shocking and leaves me thinking he is older than he really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment