Sunday, July 25, 2010

Broken Cars

On Wednesday, Luke tried to drive the Jetta and it broke down on him at the bottom of our big hill. It did start up again, but it's a little risky to drive and since there isn't air conditioning, Luke decided to use an alternatice means of transportation. Luke started using his brothers Jetta, a few years newer, since he is out of town for a few weeks.

On Thursday, I got a call from Luke that he needed to be picked up at a coffee shop because his brothers Jetta wouldn't start. This ended with AAA towing it to Orlando's and there is still no word on the well being of this Jetta.

On Friday, Luke did NOT break any cars. (Though our Altima's Air Conditioning has droped from a 80% working percentage, to a near 50% working rate.)

On Saturday, Luke did NOT break any cars again. Two days in a row!

On Sunday, Luke and I got the kids into the altima at his parents house after lunch. It was hot and the kids were over due on their nap 30 minutes already. Luke turning the key and guess what? It didn't start! It really is so out of this world crazy that 3 cars stopped working in 5 days! So after several attemps to jump it, we took home one of his parents cars (Since the Jetta doesn't fit the car seats and doesn't have Air Conditioning). AAA will tow the Altima this afternoon to join his brother's Jetta at Orlando's Garage.

I don't write this to complain. I seriously think that this is really funny. I mean sure it isn't convenient, but its funny!

No comments: