Thursday, June 9, 2011

Missing Anna

I met Anna at the DTC almost 4 years ago. She was pregnant with Eliza, who is now 3 1/2, and I was pregnant (or soon to find out that I was pregnant) with Leighton. It was a true blessing to enter into motherhodd with such a wonderful friend.

We had our frist children about 3 months apart, our second children about a month apart, and our third children 10 days apart. How come we don't have more pictures to document this? We will have to wait and see what God has in store for round 4! :)

These first and second pictures are about 9 months apart. The first is at about 6 months gestation and the one below of Brooks and Landry is at an Easter party when they were about 6 months old.


This last month we spent storing up memories, packing in some extra play dates, and celebrating their family with a good bye party. Her husband Dan, a genious, graduated from DMU and is now a Doctor. They are off to Kalamazoo Michigan for 3 years of residency. While we congraduate them, pray for many new friendships, and hope for great opportunities for them, we are also very sad to see them go. Des Moines will definietly miss the Judd Family.


Anna is one of the most generous people I have ever met. We would be selfish to keep her here.


I have thoroughly enjoyed starting my family while she started hers. I have learned a lot about motherhood from her. Below is a picture of just some of the moms here at the Downtown Church that will grealy miss her and who have greatly benefited from her life.



Anna, As Meg said it, you are about 150 playdates away from a potential return to this great city! And we know you'll visit too, you are a crazy traveler!



Many blessings to you and your family.

1 comment:

The Judds said...

I just read this, and am now balling my eyes out! You are so kind! I feel like there is no way I could have blessed you all that much, b/c I feel like I recieved all the blessings! I love you Christy! Thank you!