Our famliy spent an evening walking around downtown, playing on all the land to roam by the sculpture park, and enjoying some great family time.
We took some long over do pictures of Luke and I each with the kids. I guess you couldn't real call them family pictures since the 5 of us are not all in one. But they are sweet to us none-the-less.
Daddy and the babies ...
Mommy and the babies ...
Daddy catching fearless McCabe ...
McCabe standing on a sculpture perfectly between two buildings ...
My handsome boy, Leighton ...
With fearless spirits my boys saw a chance to climb on something tall.
And with a dad to catch a fall, they courageously braved the tall tall wall ...
Brooks watching all the boys run up and down the hill countless times. I think he is so excited about being in this family and I think he is so eager to play with them.
And a photo opportunity wouldn't be complete without some close-ups of our quickly growing, expession showing, handsome looking, and smile sharing Brooks David Hukee.
No comments:
Post a Comment